terça-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2008

Questionário

Que encontrei em algum blog por aí, há algum tempo. Está todo em inglês, então optei por responder em inglês também.

~>My uncle once: took me on a jipe ride
~>Never in my life: I went jetskying
~>When I was five: I didn't have a brother

~>High School Was: Not gonna answer ¬¬
~>I once met: Baby Consuelo xD at the mall
~>There's this girl I know: that read all the Harry Potter books, eight times.
~>Once, at the bar: I dont like them ._.
~>Last night: I dreamed about a beautiful song...
~>Next time I go to church: I won't be alone
~>When I turn my head left, I see: the living room by an open door
~>When I turn my head right, I see: a keyboard, a window, a guitar, my brother
~>How many days until my birthday: a lot
~>By this time, next year: I'll have a piano!
~>A better name for me would be: Couldn't love my name more. But there's this girl in school with Marcconi as last name. I'd like to be a Marcconi.
~>I have a hard time understanding: computers
~>You know if I like you if: I apologise all the time

~>If I won an award, the 1sr person I'd thank is: my parents (they're like one xD)
~>Take my advice: NEVER do a home haircut unless you know well what the hell you're doing
~>My ideal breakfast is: at Tiffany's ^^
~>If you visit my hometown: come to my house
~>Why wont anyone: stop and breathe
~>If you spend the night at my house: we'll watch movies 'til 4AM
~>I'd stop my wedding if: I want to.

~>The world could do without: Mc Donald's
~>My favorite blonde is: biology teacher LOL
~>Paper clips are more useful than: Polishop stuff
~>If I do anything well, it is: drawning, singing and playing Guitar Hero
~>And by the way: sugar is healthier than sweetner
~>The last time I was high: ._.
~>The animals I'd like to see flying beside birds are: Homo Sapiens

3 comentários:

Camilla K. Boyle disse...

Quando foi a ultima vez que voce ficou "high" rsrsrsrs

Olha no final deste post:

http://admiravelmundomoderno.blogspot.com/2008/02/crescer-ou-no-crescer-eis-questo-e-as.html

Tem um meme pro seu blog =)

Camilla K. Boyle disse...

Rsrsrs obrigado pelo elogio =) Por acaso ainda não li, do que fala?

Estude para esse teste mesmo... os professores conseguem sempre nos surpreender (ai esta uma coisa que não farei caso venha a ser professora xD)

Bjos

Nacs disse...

rsrsrsrsrs.....
Professora de biologia!!!!(!!)

Guitar hero!!!!!(Eu ainda vou aprender a jogar isso direito...)

Marcconi!!!!(Realmente é um ótimo sobrenome)

Ana!!!!!!!!!

É,clipes são com certeza mais úteis...



Ah...Parabéns pelo blog!!!!(Você sabe quem sou eu, né??)

 
visitas